Welcome to Crooked River Ranch of Myakka
Looking for that idyllic venue to celebrate a very special occasion? The Barn at Crooked River Ranch of Myakka is that ideal place! Situated on fifty acres along the historic and picturesque Myakka River in Manatee County, this newly constructed venue exudes rustic, southern charm and offers you the privacy to enjoy a day where you and your guests are the only priority. Whether you are planning a wedding, celebrating a milestone anniversary or hosting a special event, we will make sure you and your guests leave with an unprecedented experience and many joyful memories.
Barn - Amenities
• 3,000 square foot rustic barn completed in 2018
• Event area accommodates up to 130 guests
• Located on 50 acres of lush green pastures and wooded grounds
• Choice of ceremony area, inside barn and/or outdoors
• Upstairs loft for bride or groom
• Lighted brick fire pit area
• Tables and chairs for up to 130 guests
• Decorations available such as candelabras, lanterns, table runners, whiskey barrels & more
• White or ivory linens
• 2 Bars and Ice Machine
• On site rehearsal
• Bridal and engagement photography on site by appointment
• Outside game area including corn hole boards
• Event staff on site to assist with set up, parking and clean up after event
• Preferred vendors list available
The Barn at Crooked River Ranch is located in Myakka City, less than an hour from Sarasota, Bradenton, Arcadia and Hillsborough County.
TAKE A TOUR OF THE BARN AT CROOKED RIVER RANCH! CLICK HERE FOR FULL VIDEO
Now accepting bookings for weddings, receptions, reunions, anniversaries & private parties.
Please note that this is a private property and we are open for appointments only.
We couldn't be happier with our experience at the Barn at Crooked River Ranch in Myakka City. We were the first wedding/reception at this venue and you would never have known it! From communication with the owner (Rose), to setup, to the end of the evening, everything was exactly as we needed it to be. All the guests raved about the barn, the property and how wonderful everything was. We would recommend this venue to anyone and hope other couples decide to celebrate their most special day here. Our wedding was everything we envisioned and more!